As the Worldwide Demand for Energy Continues to Grow, We Provide Innovative Engineering Solutions to Midstream Clients.
Our engineers are experts in civil, mechanical, electrical, controls and environmental engineering with extensive experience in designing for oil and gas storage and distribution systems.
Our full-service engineering background combined with our digital services can take your asset into the future.
Many critical energy assets are aging. Our niche fuel systems expertise combined with digital technologies can ensure total lifecycle management and safe operation of midstream assets.
Oil and Gas Pipeline Systems
- Cross-country pipelines
- Pipeline booster stations
- Transport loading and unloading
- AST and UST storage tanks
- Metering and blending
- Distribution pumping/filtration
- Distribution transfer piping
- Alternative fuels
- Pipeline routing studies and surveys
- Facility layout and planning
- Pipeline design in accordance with DOT
- Pipeline leak detection systems
- Additive injection systems
- Controls systems
- Administrative, fuel lab and supporting buildings
- Steady state and transient flow studies
- Community notification and public hearings
- Health and safety planning
- Sensitive local code compliance
- Fire detection and protection
- API 650 storage tank design
- API 653 inspections
- Cathodic protection systems
- Constructability reviews
- Risk assessment
- Industrial coating failure analysis
- Application inspections
- NACE certification
- SPCC certification
- Environmental program management
- Fate and transport analysis
- Risk-based corrective action
- Remedial planning
- Contaminated material management
- Tankage and pipling leak detection
- NPDES compliance
- SPCC compliance
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Construction Administration
- Construction Inspection
- Cost Estimating
- Budget and Schedule Management
- RFP Development
- Capital Planning
- Permitting and Bidding Support
- Equipment Submittal and Shop Drawing Review
- Material and Equipment Procurement
- General Contracting
- Resident Engineering
- Owner’s Representative
Our innovative digital asset management solutions provide better insight into facility performance, keeping you more efficient and profitable.
Many oil and gas assets are aging, but by using predictive maintenance technologies and always-on monitoring, you can get the most out of your asset and avoid costly failures. Our approach to critical infrastructure engineering means taking care of the full asset lifecycle with specialized engineering services.
Facility Digital Services provide accuracy, visibility and technology integration for mission support.
- Laser & Drone Scanning
- Reverse Engineering As-Built 3D Modeling
- Bill of Materials
- Predictive Maintenance
- Facility Digitization
- Parametric Photogrammetry
- Computer-Based Training
- Simulator Training
- Real-time Signals Condition Monitoring
- Motion Amplification Vibration Analysis
- SAIM™ Smart Asset Integrity Management Platform
SAIM is an online portfolio of Smart Asset Integrity Management solutions harnessing the power of IoT for a real-time look at your system's performance.
Your fueling asset's "digital twin" eliminates guesswork. It is a digital replica of your whole facility, including physical and procedural assets.
Facility design, maintenance and management powered by centralized information and intelligent dashboards helps you deliver transparency, reduce risk, strengthen compliance, transfer knowledge and supports informed decision making.
Visit SAIM.com to learn more and take a facility assessment to determine your digital transformation needs.