With Decades of POL Experience, We're Mission Ready and Reliable.
When the Department of Defense needs fueling systems support, it trusts Argus for specialized programming, planning, design, construction administration, and start-up services. Our deep knowledge of military mission requirements, design and construction standards, and operational and maintenance expectations allows us to fast-track government projects and offer a range of project delivery methods.
- Traditional design/bid/build for MILCON projects
- Design/build for sustainment, restoration and modernization (SR&M) projects
- Engineering/procurement/construction (EPC) for OCONUS projects
Our strategic contracts with entities like U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Omaha District, the U.S. Navy and others make us an ideal subcontractor for partner companies. Argus is a small business in accordance with size standards outlined in the NAICS Classification Codes for Engineering Services – 541330.
We support complex POL infrastructure.
- Type III aircraft hydrant system
- Type IV aircraft hydrant system
- Type V aircraft hydrant system
- Cut and cover storage tank
- Bulk storage
- Aboveground Storage Tank (AST)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST)
- Hydrant hose cart / truck test stand
- Tank-truck load / offload
- Pumping and filtration systems
- Military service stations
- Fuel labs
- Fuel dispensing system
- Emergency fuel shutoff system
- Electrical and control systems
- Hot fueling
- Industrial wastewater systems
- Ground Service Equipment (GSE)
- Fuel Piers / Wharves
- Marine Loading Arms
- Single Point Mooring Systems
Your trusted partner for military fuel systems.
Argus is an entire firm of fuels professionals dedicated to the programming, planning, design, asset integrity and compliance of petroleum infrastructure.
- SRM engineering, design build
- MILCON designs, design-bid-build
- Design build RFP
- Title II services
- Hydraulic and transient simulations
- Failure / risk analysis
- Site planning and layout
- Demand and sizing analysis
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
- Site topographical survey
- Geotechnical surveys/investigations
- Project Planning Studies (PPS)
- Environmental compliance
- Compliance documents - SPCC, FRP, etc.
- Fire protection
Our Asset Integrity Services ensure the technical integrity, safety and reliability of your fueling facilities and equipment, therefore ensuring mission continuity.
- O&M manuals
- API and STI tank inspections
- Maintenance and repair programs
- Design / operational analysis
- Facility assessments
- Meter and gauging calibrations
- PRV testing
- Pump alignment and repair
- Coating specifications and repair
- Environmental sampling and testing
- Operations support and training
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Condition-based maintenance and mitigation
- ROI studies and risk prioritization
- Out-of-service tank inspections and repairs
- Facility emergency response plans
Our environmental professionals specialize in addressing your planning, investigation, permitting, reporting and remediation concerns.
We understand complex environmental issues and military priorities. Our foundation of traditional design expertise combined with extensive regulatory knowledge makes us a valued extension of your POL teams.
- Contaminated materials management plans
- Waste disposal programs
- Program budgets
- Environmental bid documents
- Permitting support
- Phase I / II / III environmental site assessments
- Geoprobe / MIP mapping
- Monitor well installation
- Historical data review
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Compliance support
- SPCC / FRP inspections and plans
- NPDES permits
- Lead paint / asbestos assessments
- Compliance audits
- Natural attenuation assessment
- Containment mitigation modeling
- Vapor intrusion modeling
- Contaminated material management
- Disposal coordination
- Contractor coordination
- Measurement and payment
Remediation Design / Implementation
- Risk-based corrective action
- Corrective action plans
- VCP / PST assessment / remediation
- Fate and transport analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Remediation design
- Soil vacuum extraction
- Dual-phase extraction
- In situ treatment
- System installation / O&M
Our specialized focus, culture of competency, and dedication to get the job done means you can count on us, every time.
- Demolition / decommissioning
- Commissioning / startup
- Program management
- Construction management
- Construction administration
- Design build
- Cost Estimating
- Budget and schedule management
- RFP development
- Permitting and bidding support
- Material and equipment procurement
- Resident engineering
- Equipment submittal and shop drawing review
- On-site construction support
Digital engineering is a game changer.
Accuracy and efficiency are critical for effective project management. As facilities age and industry experts retire, an experience and knowledge gap is growing where the need is increasing. Meanwhile, when approaching a MILCON or SRM project or task order, the facility is often missing necessary, accurate, and accessible drawings and documentation.
With a team of combined engineering, maintenance, and operations expertise, this information can be obtained and transformed by digital and smart technologies to maximize DOD investment in mission critical fuels assets.
Facility Digital Services provide accuracy, visibility and technology integration for mission support.
- Laser and drone scanning
- Reverse engineering as-built 3D modeling
- Bill of materials
- Predictive maintenance
- Facility digitization
- Parametric photogrammetry
- Computer-based training
- Simulator training
- Real-time signals condition monitoring
- Motion amplification vibration analysis
SAIM is an online portfolio of Smart Asset Integrity Management solutions harnessing the power of IoT for a real-time look at your system's performance.
Your fueling asset's "digital twin" eliminates guesswork. It is a digital replica of your whole facility, including physical and procedural assets.
Facility design, maintenance and management powered by centralized information and intelligent dashboards helps you deliver transparency, reduce risk, strengthen compliance, transfer knowledge and supports informed decision making.
Visit SAIM.com to learn more and take a facility assessment to determine your digital transformation needs.
Where We've Worked and Who We've Served
Argus engineers have POL fuel facility experience at more than 217 mission-critical facilities across the globe.
AIR NATIONAL GUARD
US ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
Meet Our Team
President & CEO
Senior Project Manager and Director of Military Operations